Cunningham Telephone & Cable
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) is a government program intended to help low-income households pay for broadband internet services. The Program provides a monthly discount of up to $50 for eligible households.
This program is temporary and will end when the funds are exhausted or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares the end of the COVID-19 health emergency.
In order to qualify for the program, an eligible member of the household needs to meet or participate in one of the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Has income that is at or below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Free or reduced-price school breakfast/lunch program (including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision) in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Experienced substantial documented loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020
How to Apply:
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org to print off a mail-in application, and return it along with copies of documents showing proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
After receiving an eligibility determination, households can contact Cunningham Telephone and Cable to select an Emergency Broadband Benefit eligible service plan.